Monday, October 5, 2009

Sleepwalking (also called somnambulism or noctambulism)

Well, Sunday night was pretty light because of the FULL moon. My little one fell asleep well but not so long after I heard some noise. Usually she rolls around in the bed and we have it covered with all possible soft stuff, but tonight... Tonight was different we found her in a living room, I heard some talking laughing... spooky. She was going for a walk no one knows where :)

So after taking the princess into our bed my night was over, i was kicked so many times uff got blue marks even :) but well ... the thing you do for love.

Had no idea sleepwalking is a disorder. Was blaming on the moon all the time but now I got something else to blame. Wonder what :) ....

Anyway it gos away with age and makes some fun stories from the past. Or maybe she was sooo exited to go to school after autumn vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment